01244 682 509
Civitas Planning Limited was formed in 2009 and we are an independent professional planning consultancy.
We are chartered town planners and can offer advice on a wide range of planning, development and environmental matters and have experience in responding to issues involving public, business, private and community interests.
Civitas cover a wide range of planning matters including:
- Provision of site appraisals and pre-application advice
- Construction and submission of planning applications and design and access statements
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Advising on permitted development proposals
- Certificates of Lawful Development and Lawful Use
- Planning appeals and legal challenges
- Instructing barristers
- Advice and negotiation on planning obligations and conditions
- Enforcement matters
- Development plan representations.
Civitas are based in Chester and we operate across the United Kingdom. We largely represent the interests of private individuals and companies, but have also previously undertaken work on behalf of Local Planning Authorities and have assisted community groups in how to best represent their interests in the planning context.
We regularly undertake work in a wide range of planning issues including residential matters, householder proposals, mixed use projects, rural and agricultural developments and minerals and waste planning.
The planning process can at times be complex and requires the input of a number of professional consultants on varying matters, for example ecologists, highways engineers and environmental consultants. We can advise you on the likely input required to move your proposal forward and can assist by placing you in contact with reputable consultants in each field, or by managing this on your behalf.
We would be happy to discuss your planning proposals or planning issues with you and provide you with some initial advice on how to move forward and the likely costs involved, so please do get in contact with us on the telephone number below or via email.